These HW / SW systems are designed to test the performance of refrigeration compressors.
The supply of these systems includes the realization of a turnkey system including “ad hoc” software for the supervision of testing process; engineering and construction of the mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment for automation; the measurement of the yield of the compressor.
The working principle of the system is the regulation of pressures and temperatures, the monitoring of voltages and currents and the real-time management of alarms. The system can be described by the following steps:
- PC: the supervision software is developed in LabVIEW and contains the operator interface and the historical database. This component has is used to manage the test parameters, to track the historical data and alarms and save the test report.
- CompactRIO (real-time interface): implements the logic of deterministic operation using software controllers (PID) and the Test Case State Machine.
- Electric cabinet: conditions inputs received from the field and sends outputs generated by the real-time interface.
- Pneumatic and gas circuit: connects the system and the test object by valves and pipes.
- X-CAL Software
- Mono-station calorimetric’s bench
- Double-station calorimetric’s bench