These HW / SW systems are designed to simulate the physiological conditions of the patient and test biomedical devices controlling its operation.
Custom 2.0 dealt especially to produce an integrated system that recreates the specific conditions affecting the cardiac apparatus. The variables simulated by the system are the following:
- Heartbeat: we simulate contractions of the atrial and ventricular chambers
- Heart valves: we have reconstructed opening and closing conditions of the heart valves
- Breathing: simulation also take into account of the expansion and contraction movements of the rib cage
- More: we have also tried to recreate any patient movement that may affect the operation of cardiac prosthesis.
The purpose of the system Custom 2.0 is to test new generations of Pacemakers and defibrillators simulating different conditions of “stress”. This testing system detects various stimulations supplied by electrical pacemakers, cardiac simulates the apparatus via a software that can generate and view graphically the interactions between the heart and device.
- Integrated Pacemaker-Defibrillator Functional Test Platform
CustoM 2.0 Services and engineering solutions since 1988 REVAMPING SYSTEMS, ROBOTICS, TESTING SOLUTIONS